贵牙医提到您需要的 根管? 尽管这听起来可能令人担忧, 根管是常规和相当痛苦少过程. 数以百万计的根管治疗，每年进行. 如果您的牙医推荐了根管治疗, 你可能有很多问题. 下面是一些常见问题的有关程序来帮助你.
根管治疗, 也被称为“根管治疗”, 用于从牙齿根部去除感染，缓解牙痛. 这是一个非常重要的过程，因为它使我们能够保存自然牙，这样就可以让他们不再! 天然牙远远优于任何东西，我们可以制造商.
当牙齿内的牙髓发炎或感染根管成为必要. 可能发生这种情况的原因有很多，包括: 蛀牙, 牙龈疾病, 裂化齿或创伤的另一种形式. 需要根管治疗时可能会遇到的典型症状是: 到热或冷延长灵敏度, 牙齿疼痛和压痛，并有可能牙齿变色. 在某些情况下, 可能没有症状. 如果你需要根管治疗您的牙医或牙髓病会通知你.
根管是通过从牙齿的内部去除受感染的纸浆进行. 一旦被感染的牙髓被删除, 牙齿的内部进行消毒并填充密封所述齿. 一旦牙齿密封, 冠将被放置在牙齿保护您的新修复的牙齿.
在您的根管进行, 通常不需要额外的治疗. 然而, 你需要不断练习良好的口腔卫生，并安排你的牙医定期访问，让您的生活自然牙!
如果你有牙齿酸痛或您的牙医都被告知，你可能需要牙髓治疗, 请拨打我们的友好小组 JT 牙组电话号码 415-759-7888.
牙周疾病 也被称为牙龈炎. 当细菌无法通过常规刷牙和使用牙线去除它引起的, 引起牙龈发炎和感染. 如果不及时治疗, 牙周病可影响骨骼支持你的牙齿和在某些情况下, 可导致牙齿丧失.
牙龈炎是牙周病的初始状态. 通常它的特点是红色牙龈肿胀，当你刷牙会渗出. 牙龈炎的早期症状为口臭或不好的味道在嘴里, 即使冲洗后. 牙龈炎是牙周病的相对温和的形式，如果处理得足够早，可以逆转. 然而, 如果不及时治疗, 牙龈炎可以变成牙周炎.
在这个阶段，牙周病, 斑块变硬并变成牙石不能单独刷清除. 鞑靼必须用专业的牙科工具被移除, 或牙齿是在为进一步的损害风险. 牙周炎的症状包括增加，虽然刷牙时牙龈出血 (或自发地), 你可能也注意到牙龈萎缩导致的牙齿延长.
牙周疾病的这一阶段涉及蛀牙和永久的骨质流失. 财大气粗的牙齿和牙龈之间形成, 并可以充满脓液. 在牙周炎的这种状态, 你咬成为影响, 恒牙可能需要被移除.
牙周疾病的早期阶段可以适当刷牙和使用牙线在家技术加上定期看牙医被逆转. 越早治疗牙周病, 越容易管理，可以帮助以最小的恢复你的牙龈没有持久的损害.
如果你开始注意到牙龈炎症状, 在我处联系 JT 牙组电话号码 415-759-7888 一检查.
你需要一个 牙科植入物, 但你不愿意上手. 据我们了解，有一些犹豫和生活的方式得到. 然而, 这里，为什么你不应该等待的原因列表.
- 停止你的移动剩余牙齿. 你的牙齿帮助把一切都到位. 当你缺少一个齿, 并有一定的差距, 你的牙齿将开始转向填补这一空白. 这不仅会引起牙齿参差不齐, 但牙齿更难清理和, 到底, 这花费你更多修复.
- 拯救你的Jawbone. 当你缺少一个齿, 你的下颚骨开始放缓恶化和萎缩远. 你的牙齿根部保持刺激来维持骨量颌骨. 时间越长你缺少牙齿, 骨头会瓦解更多, 使植入过程更加困难.
- 你的脸的外观. 生活无牙齿最终会改变你怎么看, 特别是如果你从骨破坏苦. 你去的时间越长, 你的皮肤可能会开始做你的脸颊下垂, 这会让你看起来比你大.
- 你说话的方式. 当你缺少一个齿, 它会让你很难告示话, 让你听起来像你有一个口齿不清.
- 你的整体自尊. 获得牙科植入物将让你觉得你的正常的自我. 你会不会担心你如何看待或你如何发声. 植入物的外观和感觉像一个正常的牙齿. 没有人会知道，除非你告诉他们，你有一个植入物.
这些只是几个原因，为什么你应该等待，让您的牙种植体. 如果您遇到任何犹豫或有其他问题, 联系我们的办公室. 我们很高兴能缓解你的头脑，让你的轨道上一个美丽的微笑. JT 牙组电话号码 415-759-7888
If you are looking for an alternative to dentures and would like to replace your missing teeth, 牙科植入物 may be for you. Dental implants are a popular long-term method for restoring your smile. Many people decide to get dental implants after they have experienced loss of teeth due to variety of reasons. Dental implants give you back your freedom from missing teeth.
Who gets dental implants?
Those who are in overall good health and are looking for a long-term solution for their missing teeth are candidates for dental implants. This includes those who are tired of dentures and are looking for a more comfortable and convenient alternative.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
There are many advantages of getting dental implants, 包括:
- 方便: dental implants are a long-term option for replacing missing teeth. They have the added benefit of being a permanent fixture in your mouth unlike dentures that can be abrasive to the gums and can cause difficulty speaking.
- Easier eating: you may have found that eating has become more difficult with missing teeth. A dental implant allows for more efficient chewing and will allow you to enjoy your favorite foods once again.
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like real teeth. They can be designed with the same color and shape as your surrounding teeth, making them natural looking
- Confidence: Dental implants can give you a youthful appearance and increased self-esteem. You may find yourself smiling more than ever with your new implants.
How do I care for my dental implant?
The great thing about dental implants is that they require the same care as real teeth. This means regular brushing, flossing and routine dental checkups. If taken care of properly, your new implant can last you a lifetime!
If you are interested in dental implants, contact San Francisco Dental Group at JT 牙组电话号码 415-759-7888 to set up a dental implant consultation.
Sometimes we skip a tooth brushing every now and then, which may seem like no big deal. While, in the grand scheme of things, it may seem like missing a tooth brushing here in there isn’t the end of the world, it may lead to unhealthy dental habits, which eventually could result in serious dental damage! By adopting healthy, regular dental habits, you can lower your chance of tooth decay and cavities. Here are some helpful tips towards a healthy, happier smile!
Brush and Floss Regularly:
You should brush your teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste and floss once. If you want to have impeccable oral hygiene, you may also brush your teeth after each meal or snack. If brushing isn’t a post-meal option for you, thoroughly rinsing your mouth with water will help as well.
Using mouthwash twice a day after brushing is a great way wash away leftover bacteria and give your mouth that super clean feel.
Eat Tooth-healthy Foods:
信不信由你, there are certain foods that are good for your teeth and will help to strengthen them and fight against bacteria and plaque build-up. Some foods that will benefit your dental health include but are not limited to: fresh fruits and vegetables, cheese, unsweetened coffee, 茶, and sugar-free gum.
Make Routine Dental Visits:
Professional teeth cleanings and dental check-ups should be scheduled for every six months. If you have a history of dental issues, or if you know you need special attention, visiting your dentist more often than every six months may be best for you.
Consider Dental Sealants:
During your next dental visit, ask about dental sealants. Dental sealants will seal up small grooves and nooks in your teeth, preventing bacteria build-up in those hard to reach places. They can also help prevent tooth decay and can last up to ten years with proper dental care!
If you have any questions about your oral health, please give us a call at JT 牙组电话号码 415-759-7888.
What is Gingivitis?
Gingivitis is inflammation of the gums, a very common and early form of periodontal disease. It causes infection and inflammation of the gum and teeth tissue, the periodontal ligaments that connect your teeth to the bone and the tooth sockets.
When there is a long-standing build up of plaque on your teeth, that’s when gingivitis can creep in. This is why brushing and flossing daily is a key component to the prevention and treatment of gingivitis. If plaque is not removed from the teeth, it turns into tartar, 或微积分, which gets trapped at the base of your teeth and can cause tender, infected, and swollen gums. Left untreated, gingivitis can turn into periodontitis and cause receding gums.
Brushing and flossing twice daily will help to prevent plaque buildup. If plaque is left too long on your teeth, it can form a hard outer shield, which locks in bacteria and can be very difficult to penetrate. If the plaque hardens, it can only be removed by your dentist. This is one of the many reasons why it is so important to get a professional teeth cleaning every six months!
What are factors that can increase my risk for Gingivitis?
- Poor Nutrition
- Substance Abuse
- Gender- woman are more likely to suffer from gingivitis due to their hormonal changes
- Certain medications
- Swollen and tender gums
- Shiny gums
- Bleeding gums- especially while brushing and flossing
- Mouth sores
- Receding gums
If you are currently or have recently experienced any of these symptoms, make an appointment with your Periodontist as soon as possible and make sure to keep up with your routine dental cleanings. Practicing proper dental hygiene is a great way to treat and prevent gingivitis from occurring in the first place as well as preventing it from progressing any further. Brushing and flossing twice daily is the biggest step you can take towards a healthier, happier smile!
A recent study from a university in Brazil has found that women who take estrogen for osteoporosis are 44% less likely to have severe periodontitis. While it is well known that hormone levels occurring throughout a woman’s lifetime will affect her gums, this study is one of the first to find that estrogen, specifically, may prevent gum disease.
Women and Gum Health
Women go through numerous changes in hormone levels throughout their lives. Some of the most obvious and well known of these changes are puberty, the menstruation cycle, pregnancy and menopause. 举个例子, girls going through puberty often experience irritated gums, as do pregnant women.
Osteoporosis is the weakening of bones. The disease is often attributed to hormonal changes in postmenopausal women, or to a vitamin D or calcium deficiency.
The study was conducted at the University of Bahia in Brazil, and published in Menopause: The Journal of the North American Menopause Society (7 月 2017 issue, Vol. 24). Examining the cases of 500 postmenopausal women with osteoporosis, 113 of whom chose estrogen therapy for treatment, researchers followed the women for a year. Among other findings, which included the importance of income and dental visit frequency on periodontitis, was the finding that those who received estrogen therapy were much less likely to have severe gum disease.
What does this mean?
The results offer great information for those of us in oral (and other) health fields. They help us to better understand and possibly predict gum issues, and may even lead someday to updated recommendations for periodontal care in women.
Should I be on estrogen?
Not necessarily. While the link appears to be a good one, periodontal disease alone is not enough to warrant hormone replacement therapy in women. Regular check-ins with your physician are the only way to know if you need estrogen replacement therapy.
We are happy to bring you the latest in periodontal news! Please call our office with any questions you may have about your care.
你刚刚得到了你的牙套, 现在你迫不及待地炫耀你的新的珍珠白色. 然而, 你的牙医刚刚告诉你, 你必须开始穿你的固定. 你有点勉强, 但你意识到保持在完美状态的牙齿的重要性. 这里有几件事情, 你应该记住, 现在你是一个新的和自豪的保留业主.
- 进食前取出你的牙齿. 某些食物不仅会造成伤害, 但也可以得到卡住的固定. 在进食前一定要取下保持器, 并妥善存放.
重要注意事项: 当你外出就餐时, 试着带上你的固定箱. 这样你就不用把固定在餐巾纸上了, 不小心把它扔掉了。. 没人认为这会发生在他们身上, 但它总是.
- 清洁您的固定器. 如果你不好好清洁你的固定器, 它可能导致您有口臭, 从来没有人想要. 当你刷牙的时候, 取下固定器, 用牙刷刷下来. 下一个, 你应该在安全的清洁剂中浸泡你的牙齿, 如假牙清洁剂. 这将有助于摆脱不必要的细菌. 如果你没有一个清洁剂尝试混合的苏打和水. 这将使工作完成.
- 玩运动时, 把你的固定器换成护嘴. 任何时候, 你玩任何可能导致你的嘴的损害, 你应该总是戴着护嘴保护 (不是固定器). 重要注意事项: 当游泳运动或只是为了好玩, 取下你的固定器, 避免它滑出, 并得到丢失.
这些只是一些提示和技巧, 你应该记住, 当你有一个固定. 如果你有什么问题或问题, 如何妥善照顾你的固定电话我们的办公室. 我们很乐意帮助, 我们更高兴给你一个以上的固定箱.
你可能听说过 牙科植入物 是一种最有效的方法来取代丢失或损坏的牙齿. 牙科植入是一个很好的选择很多不同的情况, 但当是得到一个牙科植入的最佳选择为您? 在一些情况下, 接受植入物可能是改善你的微笑的最佳选择.
牙科植入物通常由三部分组成: 该员额, 桥台, 和恢复. 柱子是插入骨头的螺丝. 桥台附着在柱子上, 修复被放在上面, 给成品一个美丽的, 逼真的外观.
牙种植体的主要功能之一是恢复微笑回到原来的荣耀. 它们的寿命比牙科桥梁还要长. 如果你正在寻找一个永久性的解决方案损坏或缺失的牙齿, 牙科植入物是你最好的选择.
To protect and preserve a healthy jawbone.
Missing spaces in your smile can lead your jawbone to deterioration, which causes it to lose its strength. Dental implants are the only option which will protect and save your natural bone. Waiting to get a dental implant can continue to increase the chances of your jawbone not being able to support dental implants in the future.
To stop your teeth from shifting.
Losing a tooth can cause the surrounding teeth to shift and look unnatural. These teeth can become crowded or can be shifted unevenly. This can cause your teeth to become harder to clean and can also cause your face to sag and appear sunken.
These are just a few of the instances in which you should consider getting dental implants. 牙科植入物是目前最有用和成功的修复方案之一. 有关如何通过牙科植入物恢复您的微笑的更多信息, 今日联系我们.
我们得到它-牙线可以是一个痛苦, 即使没有括号的方式. 那么怎么做的人用牙套清洁他们的牙龈和在他们的牙齿之间适当? 有这么多的选择, 以清洁在你的牙齿, 所以不要感到沮丧的繁琐的任务用牙套!
- 蜡牙线. 这种牙线不太可能被夹在你的大括号的金属框架. If you have issues threading the floss through the wires between your teeth, try using a floss threader. Floss threaders make it much easier to get floss behind your wires.
- Water Flosser. Threading floss through each wire separating your teeth can be a tedious task. If you don’t have the patience, or you simply just do not want to use floss – try a water flosser. A water flosser shoots a stream of water out, which when directed between your teeth and gums, cleans out those areas, freeing them of plaque and food debris.
- Proxy Brush. Proxy brushes have the feathery top attached to a wire. These tools are meant to clean hard to reach areas, such as in between your wires. While a proxy brush isn’t the ideal alternative to regular flossing, it still helps to clean those stubborn areas! Before you abandon flossing altogether, at least give the proxy brush a try. Your teeth won’t regret it once you get your braces off! Pro-tip: put some toothpaste on your proxy brush!
Before you ditch flossing altogether, give these options a try! Then when you get your braces off, your smile will be radiant and healthy. And remember, you can always call us for any advice or suggestions about your flossing needs!