Advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your salud oral and adjust your denture or parcial.
- Dentaduras should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentaduras warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your dentadura regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentadura postiza can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentadura postiza checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentadura postiza with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentadura postiza cada 5 año.